Taking action against builders Property Hotline

Avikshit Moral, Partner Juris Corp gives his views with regards to the hitches and glitches engulfing the realty buyers. Amongst other things, he says, that in cases of no Occupancy Certificate obtained for a period of years from possession, a legal notice should be sent to the builder and the builder should be directed to complete the construction as well. One can take action if nothing has happened after 3 years from when the issue starts and a complaint should be filed with Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act (MOFA).

Similar Articles

Subscribe to our Newsletter



The Bar Council of India prohibits advocates from soliciting work or advertising. By clicking ‘AGREE’ below, the user acknowledges that no solicitation has been made, and this website serves as a resource for general information about Juris Corp at the user’s own risk. The information provided here neither constitutes legal advice nor creates a lawyer-client relationship. The links provided are not endorsements by Juris Corp, and Juris Corp is not responsible for any linked content. Users are advised to seek independent legal advice for any legal issues.